Sunday, October 9, 2011

Shower Update.

Next week is the Baby Shower & I'm pretty excited. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of my loved ones whether they are there physically or virtually. I'm hoping we can coordinate for as many people being able to join us as possible.

A step-by-step online tutorial about where to go & how to join the virtual baby shower will be up & ready by Saturday (day before the shower). I will also be available to assist anyone who has problems by phone/text, Facebook & email. My mom will also be available for Tge same purpose. So don't feel intimidated by the prospect of this virtual baby shower. We are aiming to make it as simple as possible to ensure as many people have access as want it.

I feel so thankful to have loved ones in my life & hope you all can share in this celebration w/ Justin & I.

No comments:

Post a Comment